Mental Health Counseling
Clinically trained Therapists work with clients on a variety of challenges. Counseling Services are offered to individuals by appointment only to match your schedule perfectly.
Common challenges we see depression, anxiety, grief and loss, trauma and adverse experiences, life transitions, career concerns, physical limitations, and more. Please inquire about services with Ashley or LaNita and see if we are the best fit for you.
Vocational Evaluation and Assessment Information
Vocational Evaluations and Assessment are for Litigation of Disability, Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury. Vocational Assessments include vocational testing, rehabilitation plan, accommodations, and recommendations.
- Structured Interview
- Vocational and Career Assessments
- Cognitive Testing
- Aptitude Testing
- Mental Health Testing
- Labor Market Review
- Medical Record Review
Our credentials allow direction of individuals in their return to work program by:
- Utilizing interviewing, reviewing of medical records and testing related to vocation
- Counseling for vocational change
- Development of realistic and attainable goals
- Job seeking skills training
- Case reporting
- Initiate and respond to correspondence with physicians, attorneys, business owners, state agencies, etc.
- Liaison with insurance companies, attorneys, physicians, and employers
Trainings, Workshops & Groups
Therapists will offer a variety of Trainings, Workshops and Groups. For additional information on what will be offered, please check out the Trainings tab.